I love Cheesecakes!!! While browsing at twitter, I saw Ms. Ara Mina's instagram picture with her finished product of blueberry cheesecake with her own recipe... Since our anniversary is fast approaching I decided to baked a cheesecake for my beloved Dencio... *cheeeesum* and now I also want to share it with my friends...
(first attempt... May 12, 2012 in time for our Anniversary)
(second attempt.... May 13, 2012 -- Mother's Day)
(third attempt... June 17,2012 -- Father's Day)
- 3 eggs lightly beaten
- 3 8oz. Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cup Crushed Graham Crackers
- 2 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup milk
- In a bowl, Mix crushed graham crackers, 1/3 cup of sugar and 1/3 cup melted butter.
- Brush pan with melted butter, put crust mixture into the pan then spread it gently and compress the crust.
- Mix the cream cheese, 1cup of sugar, flour and vanilla.
- Mix milk and egg
- Set the oven temperature into 190 degrees celcius, Place the foil outside the pan then pour the mixture on top of the crust. Pour the hot water into the baking pan then place the cheesecake mold then bake the cheesecake for 45minutes under 190 degrees celcius. After 45minutes shutdown the oven and leave the cheesecake for another 1hour to settle.
- Take the cheesecake out of the oven and let it cool in the chiller for 4hours before serving.
- Share and Enjoy
credits to Ms. Ara Mina for the recipe
Fond of sweets? Please click ----> http://facebook.com/pamsweettooth
For Beauty Regimen: Please click ----> http://facebook.com/beauche101