Now, Im sharing you my recipe.
- 1 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 tsp ube flavor oil
- 1 tsp violet food color mixed with 1 tbsp hot water
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup ube powder
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F
- Cream butter, then add sugar, eggs, flavoring and food color.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a separate bowl
- Add dry ingredients and milk to butter mixture
- Mix with rubber scraper or hand mixer on a low speed.
- Scoop over lined cupcake tins. Top with nuts (optional)
Baking procedure depend on the size of your muffin tray.
My finished product: